About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
About the Role
As our first FP&A Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Director in creating a best-in-class Planning, budgeting and Forecasting Process. You will report to the Finance Director and work closely with other members of senior management in supporting our business as it continues to scale. The role requires someone who is also able to support various strategic initiatives.
- Creating financial models to project long term growth & determine the impacting business factors
- Designing and implementing a best-in-class planning, budgeting, and forecasting process
- Manging the monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Comparing and evaluating previous budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance
- Analysing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to support various strategic initiatives.
- The role will be very hands-on so passion & drive, as well as experience, are crucial.
- Qualified accountant with strong academic background (ACA Big 4 experience preferred).
- Effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the business
- Self-starter, able to design and implement new processes, not just work within existing ones
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com