About the Studio
We are an independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
As our first Finance Manager hire you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Director in creating a best in class finance function, developing our controls, processes and the foundations for our continued growth. You will report to the Finance Director and work closely with other members of senior management in supporting our business as it continues to scale. The role requires someone who is not only responsible for our day to day operations but also able to support strategic initiatives. Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting various strategic initiatives including fundraising, corporate structuring and M&A.
- Conducting monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of both financial and operational performance
- Managing day to day finance operations such as cash flow, payments, payroll and profit and loss
- Ensuring compliance with relevant standards and rules within tax, VAT and transfer pricing
The role will be very hands-on so passion & drive, as well as experience, are crucial.
- Qualified accountant with a strong academic background (ACA Big 4 experience preferred).
- Effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the business
- Self-starter, able to design and implement new processes, not just work within existing ones
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights, and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to jobs@Tripledotstudios.com