About The Studio
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
About the Role
As our first Finance Graduate hire you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in creating a best-in-class finance function, developing our controls, processes and the foundations for our continued growth. You will report to the Finance Manager and work closely with other members of management in supporting our business as it continues to scale. As this is a graduate role, you will be given the opportunity to work across different aspects of the accounting team, giving you exposure to management, financial, statutory and transactional accounting. Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting day to day finance operations including invoice processing, cash applications, payments, month end reconciliations and journals.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant standards and rules within tax including the preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual statutory financial statements
- Supporting various process improvement projects and strategic initiatives such as M&A.
The role will be very hands-on, so passion and drive are crucial.
- Recent graduate with excellent academics (2:1 or above)
- Ambition and motivation to qualify as an Accountant
- Have a close attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the business
- Experience in using Excel (e.g., sum, if, pivots, lookups)
- Self-starter, able to design and implement new processes, not just work within existing ones
- Competitive Salary
- Study package
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular company events and rewards to thank staff for their hard work. In the past, we’ve done cocktail parties, escape rooms, and a PS5 for Christmas!
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com