About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
About the Role
Tripledot Studios is growing rapidly and is entering new types of games. We are looking for a talented leader to join us and help establish our customer support department servicing our entire games portfolio. You will be responsible for the setup and implementation of various activities, methodologies, and teams in operations to support and enhance customer experience and you will have a great impact on how this department is built and how it will operate.
- Establish a new Customer support team – Recruit, train, build and manage a team to support our customers
- Establish a customer support system – Prepare processes and procedures for various support tools and implementation across various communication channels (FAQs, Chat, Email, Phone) on app and mobile.
- Managing the Customer Support operations, from defining goals, the strategy of how to achieve it, how to measure and monitor team and individual performance, to managing the day-to-day CS operations.
- Develop and implement methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback.
- Define & Manage the teams’ recruitment process, induction, and onboarding.
- Use data and insights to proactively identify and advise on opportunities for increased resolution rates and player satisfaction.
- Funnel feedback from the player community to support product development
- Monitor and create reports on customer interaction results and assess progress against stated objectives.
- Lead and/or engage in ongoing customer service review meetings with the team as well as management to evaluate performance and quality of processes in order to meet and exceed set company targets.
- Act as a point of contact for alerts and red flags, or escalated customer issues.
- Onboard ZenDesk and make it the CS backbone system.
- At least 3 years experience in customer support positions
- Proven experience in defining CS processes and manuals
- Proven experience in leading a small CS team and operations for at least 1 year
- Proven experience in Mobile games with IAP
- Experience with ‘real money’/Gambling – an advantage
- Experience in working with ZenDesk – an advantage
- A balancer of time and prioritization
- Computer savvy, multi-tasker, operator of multiple applications and platforms at the same time
- Data Savvy, analytical capabilities, curious and investigative personality
- The get-it-done type, creative, committed, and wanting to constantly learn
- A team player and a Leader
- English proficiency both written and spoken
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights, and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status, or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com