About the Company
Tripledot Fortune is a newly formed and growing division of Tripledot Studios, set up to design, build and launch mobile peer to peer games of skill. Tripledot Studios is a fast growing independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from the biggest names in mobile gaming, such as King, Peak Games, Facebook and Product Madness.
We have a people-first culture, matching the growth of our company with the growth of our people. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
About the Role
Tripledot Fortune is looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist to manage and oversee the customer support queue for its game. Some of the responsibilities for this role include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding users through the features and functionality of our product.
Supporting our customers as a first point of contact and will be providing assistance to their issues. We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers and use your technical experience, passion and creativity to meet their needs.
- Manage incoming inquiries from users ( email, social media & app reviews) and respond in a timely and polite manner
- Correctly escalate issues to the responsible team and ensure that their requests have been answered.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Monitoring and reporting issues to dedicated teams;
- Providing technical and non-technical information related to the game to the users;
- Keeping up to date with all aspects of the game, in order to provide the best possible solution to user inquiries;
- Update and keep a record in our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers gathered throughout interactions
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Responding to customers’ requests and presenting comprehensive information regarding the products and services offered by the company;
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication; take the extra mile to engage customers
- At least 1/1.5 years experience in customer support
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling delicate cases
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience with ‘real money’/Gambling – an advantage
- Experience in working with ZenDesk – an advantage
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars.
- 26 days annual leave.
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- Regular company events and rewards
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@tripledotstudios.com