Tripledot Fortune is a newly formed division of Tripledot Studios setup to design, build and launch mobile peer-to-peer games of skill. Tripledot Studios is a fast growing independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. We have a people-first culture, matching the growth of our company with the growth of our staff.
About the Role
Tripledot Fortune is looking for an Agile Business Analyst to manage requirements and oversee the delivery of our existing, and new games. The role will require someone with technical ability to manage complex requirements that span several systems and key stakeholders.
- Working as part of a cross-functional delivery team of developers, testers, project managers, and product managers. Analysing the requirements coming from product managers and designing new features that will address these requirements.
- Managing requirements for the new player-facing game features as well as the backend systems and interfaces that allow product managers to configure their games remotely.
- Creating a roadmap of game features and backend system features that reflect the priorities of the product managers and the wider business. Running regular prioritisation sessions to capture the changing priorities.
- Breaking complex requirements into smaller sets of deliverable features and working closely with the developers, testers, and the wider delivery team to ensure timely and seamless delivery of these features.
- Scoping the work for the MVP and subsequent iterations.
- Creating epics and detailed user stories that are ready to be picked up by developers and testers. Working closely with the team throughout the delivery cycle to ensure timely and seamless delivery of the new features.
- Reviewing and analysing outputs produced by the team to influence better solutions and improve team velocity.
- Producing clear documentation that is understandable by everyone in the team and stands the test of time.
- Experience working as a business analyst or technical analyst in a cross-functional team using agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of agile principles.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience facilitating requirement workshops and gathering detailed requirements.
- Experience scoping MVP and post-MVP iterations.
- Experience managing product backlogs and prioritisation.
- Experience creating epics and detailed user stories.
- Experience creating UI mockups and wireframes.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Understanding of APIs, client-server communication and data interchange formats such as JSON.
- Background in software development or testing.
- Previous experience working for a mobile games studio or a mobile app company.
- Previous work experience with Unity game engine.
- Experience in using Figma for wireframes and mockups.
- Knowledge of relational data schemas and SQL.
- Interest in mobile games.
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- Regular company events and rewards.
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com