About the Company
Tripledot Fortune is a newly formed division of Tripledot Studios set up to design, build and launch mobile peer to peer games of skill. Tripledot Studios is a fast-growing independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. We have a people-first culture, matching the growth of our company with the growth of our staff.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative Art Director who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes players “click”.
This position requires the creativity and attentiveness of an experienced artist. You will have your hand in managing all aspects of a project, from the beginning concepts and design elements to timelines and team leadership, management and collaboration. With an artistic eye and a keen sense of leadership, a successful art director has the know-how to take a visual brand to the next level.
- Responsible for the visualization and execution of industry-leading UI art across a portfolio of games.
- Achieve stunning, consistent and likeable UI designs with fluid animations, screen transitions and motion graphics.
- Be a role model for the rest of the members in the team and lead by example.
- Work hands-on with other visual design artists and UX Designers on teams to create visually innovative and elegant UI treatments on top of UX flows and wireframes.
- Work with art and engineering ‘teams to establish best practices for UI implementation in Unity and other UI visualization and content creation tools.
- Mentor the team members and motivate them to deliver excellence.
- Work with art and production teams to establish best processes for pre-visualizing features and executing industry-leading UI designs on schedule.
- Work with central leadership to identify efficiencies, standardize processes, and operationalize the UI art function.
- Manage and mentor other UI artists to ensure optimal knowledge sharing and efficiency across the department.
- Establish and execute best in class for LiveOps, Web Portals, in-game interstitials and other UI-related areas of our games.
- 5+ years of game development experience.
- Proven, successful experience in leading and managing a team of artists in the mobile games industry.
- 3+ years experience providing visual direction on mobile games for Android and/or iOS up to and including live operations
- Understanding of UX design process and principles.
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of graphic design, font, layout, colour and motion.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Extremely proficient in UI set up in Unity, including NGUI, UGUI, 2D Unity animation, Tween animation and other real-time Unity tools.
- Experience creating animated UI mockups in Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Protopie, Sketch or other prototyping software.
- Excellent team player and ability to collaborate with artists, designers and engineers to deliver quality products.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong listening skills.
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com